US Immigration Attorneys
Amerigo Legal Group is an immigration law firm that works to provide high-quality legal representation to each and every client. We provide professional service and legal expertise that is similar to large firms and at the same time give you the attention, support and accessibility of a smaller practice.
Our firm focuses exclusively on US Immigration Law. The laws are so complex that to really be an expert, it is necessary to focus on one area. Specifically, our focus is limited to securing visas and green cards for investors and those with extraordinary abilities. See the full list below.
Some of the visas that we help our clients with:
The biggest difference between Amerigo Legal Group and other law firms is our focus on fiscal (tax) planning. The tax laws in the U.S. are unique in the world and it is essential to consider the global tax impact of your move. Pre Immigration tax planning is included in all of our packages and the recommendations of our CPAs and EAs typically save our clients hundreds of thousands of dollars. Even if you don’t decide to work with us, please don’t underestimate the value of Pre Immigration tax planning. This is a service that will pay for itself ten times over.
Furthermore, at the Amerigo Legal Group, we work closely with our clients and pay attention to the details. We understand that the immigration process is a very personal and deeply impacts the lives of our clients. This is a major change and we strive to make the process as easy as possible. We answer phone calls and emails as quickly as possible because we know the process can be confusing and stressful.
Some things to look for in an immigration lawyer:
Finding the right attorney to represent you in an immigration matter can be very difficult. With thousands of attorneys in the U.S., you have options. Below are are some of the qualities that we believe set us apart from the competition:
- Focused Niche Immigration Law Practice: By only working with a handful of visas, our attorneys are perfectly situated to help investors and executives who want to immigrate or just expand their business to the U.S. Our law firm’s practice is limited to a handful of visas, which allows us to grow expertise and stay on top of latest changes instead of spreading ourselves thin over several fields.
- Fiscal (tax) Pre Immigration Planning: Our expertise in the global tax systems is a unique differentiator between us and the other immigration firms. Our tax savings recommendations pay for the cost of the whole immigration process with the majority of our clients. That means with our tax savings, your immigration process is basically free.
- Personal Attention: Our attorneys and experienced paralegals will be with you, side by side through the process. If you have any questions you can always email email@example.com to get immediate assistance. Every client deserves special attention, and we want to deliver that.
Because U.S. Immigration laws are federal in nature, our Immigration attorneys are able to represent clients in immigration cases in all 50 states from our headquarters in DC and satellite office in Miami. We serve clients throughout the United States and the world, however most of our clients are from South America.
Have any other questions? Email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to speak with you, you are closer than you think!
We are immigration lawyers based in Miami, Florida and we help investors, professionals and entrepreneurs get visas to the United States while minimizing their global tax liability.
Immigrant vs. Non-Immigrant Visas
Foreign nationals seeking to enter the U.S. typically must first obtain a visa. Visas may be divided into two general categories:
- Immigrant: Immigrant visas are issued to aliens seeking permanent residence in the U.S. Ideal for permanent workers who plan to move and live in the US indefinitely.
- Nonimmigrant: While nonimmigrant visas authorize a stay for a limited period of time with a specific purpose. Ideal for temporary workers who wish to eventually return back home.
Non Immigrant Visas –
Immigrant Visas –